The Inn at Jessie Creek is a Historic Farmhouse that is available for overnight bookings year round. Originally built in 1846, the Inn has been renovated and features 5 Private Accommodations. Our Inn is currently managed as an AirBnB rental, where each room can be booked individually. The entire house can also be booked for Special Events such as Wedding Retreats or Family Vacations.
The Inn sits at the front of the Winery property and overlooks our Vineyard. The inspiration behind restoring this Historic Home was to provide guests with a relaxing and intimate get-a-way that is within walking distance of our Winery doors.
The Inn features four regular sized rooms and one suite that includes a private sitting room. Each of these rooms are equipped with their own private bathroom. The rest of the house features:
- A Community Kitchen stocked with your basic cooking necessities [pots/pans/cutlery etc.]
- Due to Covid-19, we are unable to supply guests with breakfast items at this time.
- A Sitting Room featuring a flat screen TV, piano, wood burning fireplace.
- A Dining Room with seating for 8 people, plenty of surface space for buffet setup, and a large gas fireplace.
- Covered and screened Porches that overlook our Native Plant Gardens.
Cape May is a popular summer retreat, but not everyone wants to be in the heart of crowds when they visit the area. Our Inn provides guests with a welcoming alternative to the typical Jersey Shore experience. While still being located within driving distance of local beaches such as Cape May, Avalon, and Stone Harbor, the Inn itself is set in a country-like setting.
We strive to offer a true farmhouse experience. We try to go above and beyond by providing our guests with breakfast items that come right from local farms. We have a passion for supporting other small businesses, especially our local farmers. Our breakfast items range from yogurt made at a local Sheep Creamery 20 minutes from the Winery, to fresh fruit hand-picked ourselves from U-Pick farms.
We feel the Inn truly offers a unique vacation experience. At Jessie Creek Winery, we love the atmosphere of our property and wish to share the experience with others. Our ultimate goal is that when people stay with us, they go home feeling like part of the family.
You can also search for us in AirBnB “Jessie Creek Winery”
* Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to offer any self-serve continental breakfast items at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.